Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of listed hereunder
Invitation to Bid
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB-34/2018/19
1. Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of listed hereunder.
1. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
2. A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 10th floor room No 10-02 upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ for each LOT by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, FINFINE BRANCH, located at the Bank's Head Quarter Building (Awash Tower), Ground floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from April 15, 2019 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
3. The eligible bidders may submit their bids in the bidding document sent to them, in their own names only. Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount :-
For LOT-1 Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty thousand birr)
For LOT-2 Birr 100,000.00 (One hundred thousand birr
in the form of bank guarantee from other banks or Cashier's Payment Order(CPO)
4. Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before:-
May 3, 2019 at 10:00 AM for LOT-1 and LOT-2, on the above mentioned address.
5. Bid opening shall be held at the office of Shared Services Directorate Awash Tower 10th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on:-
May 3, 2019 at 10:30 AM for LOT-1 and at 11:00 AM for LOT-2.
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
7. Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall entail automatic rejection.
8. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.