SOS Sahel Ethiopia invites bidders for supply and installation of 4(four) full set of RainMaker Solar Pump (24V – 100m Submersible).
SOS Sahel Ethiopia – Irish Aid funded “Improving Smallholder Livelihoods & Resilience in the SNNP Regional State through Climate Smart Agricultural Economic Development Cluster IV Project” invites eligible bidders for supply and installation of 4(four) full set of RainMaker Solar Pump (24V – 100m Submersible). The system will be installed in Meskan, Mareko & Sodo Districts of Gurage Zone – SNNPR State. Technical Specification of the solar pump system set up shall be obtained from SOS Sahel Ethiopia head office in Addis Ababa.
1. Bid document shall be available from the same office against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 during office hours.
2. The winner company is expected to install the systems at the sites and the cost of installation should be included in the price quotation.
3. Company profile including all registration certificates and renewed license for year 2011 (E.C) shall be submitted together in the original technical envelope.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from SOS Sahel Ethiopia head office in Addis Ababa (Tel 011 416 03 91) or 046 115 0251(Butajira Field Office)
5. All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to 2% of the total bid amount in the form of C.P.O.
6. All bids must be submitted to SOS Sahel Ethiopia head office in one original and one copy in sealed envelope until 22, April 2019 on or before 2:00pm.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives at 2:30pm on 22, April 2019.
8. The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all b