All National Contractors of Category WWC Level 5 (Five) and Above With Renewed License and Registration Certificate Valid for the Year 2018/2019 G.C. or 2011 E.C.
BID ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SECOND TIME
To: All National Contractors of Category WWC Level 5 (Five) and Above With Renewed License and Registration Certificate Valid for the Year 2018/2019 G.C. or 2011 E.C.
Ethiopian Catholic Church Social and Development Commission is implementing a project “Resilient Economy and Livelihood (REAL)" at Branch Office of Soddo that co-financed by European Union (90%) and Caritas International Belgium (10%) in Consortium with iDE, Amref Health Africa and SOS SAHEL Ethiopia. Ethiopian Catholic Church Social and Development Commission seeks to identify contractors for the “Construction of Water supply Structures and Pipe Line Installation Works", in Wolaita Zone; Damot Pulasa, Kindo Koysha and Duguna Fango Woredas.
A complete set of bid document may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon payment of non refundable fee of birr 300.00 (Three hundred birr) from Ethiopian Catholic Church Social Commission Branch Office of Soddo, Wolaita Soddo Town office No. 11 from the date of announcement in the Reporter Amharic newspaper for 15 calendar days during working days and hours only.
N.B-Project will supply HDPE&GI pipes, HDPE&GI fittings, and 20,000lt &5,000lt fiber glasses.
Therefore ECC-SDCO invites the competent Bidders who fulfill the following criteria.
1) Description of Areas/Lots
1) Bidders should submit their business license valid and renewed registration certificate, VAT, TIN and renewed licenses for Water Works Construction for 2011 E.C.
2) Bidder shall provide at least two (2) Certificates of satisfactory execution of contracts provided by contracting parties to activities related to this bid, and Bidders shall not compute for more than two lots otherwise leads to rejection of bid.
3) Bids will be evaluated separately for each Lot.
4) Bidders shall visit the sites for the computing lots.
5) The Bidders should submit their price offer for the Construction of Water supply Structures and Pipe Line Installation Works only. Inclusion of the cost of HDPE and GI pipes, fittings, and fibre glasses in the offer will result in complete rejection of the bid.
6) Bids shall be valid for a period of ninety (90) days after bid opening
7) Bids should be accompanied by a bid security of 40,000 in ETB and valid for a total of one hundred twenty (120) days in the form of (CPO/Bank guarantee) for each lot. Insurance bond is not acceptable.
8) Bidders should submit their wax sealed Financial and Technical documents “Original” together and 2(Two) copies separately on or before 2:00 PM on the 15th day from the date of announcement of this bid on Reporter Amharic News Paper, or if 15th day is holiday or week-end the bid submission will be on next working day at the same time and venue. Late submitted bids will be rejected.
9) Arithmetic Error (!) of more than 2% leads to the rejection of bid.
10) Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s or their legal representatives who want to attend in person at 2:30 PM on the 15th calendar day from the date of announcement of this bid on Reporter Amharic News Paper, or if 15th day is holiday or week-end the bid will be opened on next working day at ECC-SDCO Soddo Branch Office, Wolaita Soddo Town.
11) ECC-SDCO reserves the right to partially or fully cancel /reject any or all of the bids.
ETHIOPIAN CATHOLIC CHURCH SOCIAL AND DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION BRANCH OFFICE OF SODDO
Tel: 251-046 5510147
Tel: 251-046 5512383
Fax: 251- 046-5512063