He Ethiopian Red Cross Society Logistics Department invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified Water Well Driller
INVITATION TO BID
1. The Ethiopian Red Cross Society Logistics Department invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified Water Well Driller WWDGC-4 and above with Valid Trade license and registration certificate from Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Energy for the current year for furnishing the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the drilling and construction of bore hole water well drilling and associated hydraulic structure installations in Abramokebele ofAssosa Zone, BenshangulGumuz Regional State.
2. Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (One Hundred Birr) from ERCS Logistics Department Procurement Unit; Addis Ababa.
3. All tenders must be submitted to Ethiopia Red Cross Society along with a BID SECURITY (BID BOND) in acceptable Forms (CPO OR BANK GUARANTEE) SPECIFIED IN THE BIDDING DATA SHEET amounting to 2% of the bid offer, in a separate envelope.
4. Financial offer shall be produced in separate wax sealed envelopes labelled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third wax sealed envelope clearly labelled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The three envelopes shall then be sealed in and signed, sealed outer envelope, addressed to Ethiopia Red Cross Society whose address is mentioned below.
5. Bid will be closed on April 15, 2019 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same day at 2:30 pm in the presence of bidders or their representatives who are willing to attend the event at ERCS head quarter Logistics Department, Addis Ababa.
6. Tender document must be submitted to The Ethiopian Red Cross Society Procurement Division located in Addis Ababa Stadium area with registered and signing on the registration book on or before April 15, 2019before 2:00 pm.
7. Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly in order to fill in all the necessary details requested in the bid document.
8. Failure to comply of the conditions from No.2 to 7 above shall result an automatic rejection.
9. Ethiopia Red Cross Society reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without fixing any reason thereof.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarter
P.O. Box 195
ERCS Website: www.redcrosseth.org