DAI Europe call for application is directed for recruitment of a corporate travel agency that can provide a wide range of travel related services including consultation, reservations, fare quotations, ticketing, and arrangement of rental cars and hotel ac
Call for Application
DAI Europe, together with consortium partners First Consult; Enclude; and ITAD, is managing the UKaid-funded organisation Enterprise Partners (EP), which aims to support and transform Ethiopia’s private sector with continued economic growth. Enterprise Partners is utilising the Making Markets Work for the Poor approach (M4P) and has two main pillars focused to facilitate agro-industrial growth and access to finance in Ethiopia.
EP is the major component of the U.K. Department for International Development’s Private Enterprise Programme Ethiopia (PEPE). PEPE is a wealth-creation programme funded by DfID and implemented, in part, by DAI-Europe, First Consult, ITAD, Enclude and BCaD from 2013-2020 in Ethiopia.
This call for application is directed for recruitment of a corporate travel agency that can provide a wide range of travel related services including consultation, reservations, fare quotations, ticketing, and arrangement of rental cars and hotel accommodations. The service provider is required to have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with a renewed license for the year 2011 EC including VAT registration certification, if applicable.
The travel agency is expected to ensure and deliver all activities in a quality, time efficient manner. The travel agency will assist with the following service(s):
• Provide expeditious information on most competitive travel itinerary and lease cots fare;
• Should provide travel services during working days. In addition, shall provide services during; weekends and official holidays whenever emergency travel service is required;
• Issue tickets in a timely manner on confirmed sectors;
• Provide invoices and monthly statement;
• For wait-listed bookings, provide regular feedback on status of flights;
• Arrange, as requested hotel arrangements at negotiated rates at no additional cost to EP.
The deliverables of this assignment includes:
• Air: International Economy class
• Air: Domestic
• Air: International re-issuance
• Air: Regional re-issuance
• Air: Domestic reissuance
• After Hours: Emergency
• After Hours: Enquiry/non-emergency
• Hotel reservation
• Car rental reservation
To apply, please complete the following
Interested Travel Agencies should submit their documentation including the prices for each service(s) mentioned in the above section/Deliverables with renewed license and VAT registration; and a two pager stating their experience and background of their company; sent via e-mail to Enterprise Partners at the e-mail [email protected] marked “INVITATION FOR SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS FOR HIRING TRAVEL AGENCY”.
Offers must be submitted not later than April 13, 2019, 17:00, Addis Ababa time.