EOTC-DICAC invites contractors of category building or general 4 and above who full fill all the requirements
Advertisement for Tender
The Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahdo Church Development and Inter Church Aid Commission (EOTC-DICAC/) is a registered Ethiopian Residence Charity organization, established in 1972 as the development wing of the Church. Since its establishment, EOTC-DICAC is executing different types of development and emergency humanitarian activities in different regions of the country. One of these activities is assisting refugees through provision of secondary education in collaboration with different funding organizations. Based on this EOTC-DICAC/RRAD intends to construct two Class rooms blocks at Kule and Tierkidi, Fence at Kule and Residence Block at Fugnido refugee camps in Gambella region respectively, in one lot. Therefore, EOTC-DICAC invites contractors of category building or general 4 and above who full fill all the requirements listed below.
- Firms to engage in this tender should have renewed license for the current year, registration certificate from Ministry of Construction, VAT, TIN, and Clearance from the concerned body to participate in tender, relevant past experience with supporting documents, have adequate technical personnel with renewed professional license, machinery, can submit financial capacity statement from a recognized bank, audited financial statement good relationship with previous clients etc.
- Documents can be collected from EOTC- DICAC/RRAD at Amst Kilo, near St. Mary church from the first date of this advertisement for ten consecutive days.
- Original and copies of the quotation and all relevant credentials in separate envelopes with a Bid Bond of 2% of the total price quotation including VAT, to be considered after arithmetic check in the form of certified cheque (CPO) from recognized Bank, should be submitted at the same address stipulated above on or before the 10th day of this advertisement up to 10:00 a.m.
- Bids shall be valid for 120 days.
- Bidders should sign in all pages of the original bid document, stamp on it and sealed for both original and copies.
- Bides shall be opened at the 10th day of this advertisement at 10:30 a.m at the commission’s hall in the presence of interested bidders who choose to attend. If the 10th day is not a working day, the opening date will be the next working day at 10:30 a.m.
- EOTC-DICAC/RRAD has the right to reject the bid fully or partially.