Enat Bank Bid Invitation for training on Oracle Solaris and Web logic Administration
Bid Invitation for training on Oracle Solaris and Web logic Administration
Enat Bank is a private financial institution established to provide effective, efficient and full-fledged banking service, focusing on addressing women with financial access, aiming at development, business growth and profitability to meet the expectation of all its stakeholders.
The Bank would like to invite competent firms that can provide training to its IT professionals onOracle Solaris and Web logic Administration.
3. Bidders shall prepare their proposals in two separate documents i.e. the technical proposal and the financial proposal that should be enclosed in separate envelopes and submitted to the Bank. The envelope containing the technical proposal shall be clearly marked ''Technical Proposal” while that containing the financial proposal should be marked “financial proposal".
4. Bid proposals must be submitted to the Bank no later than April 08, 2019 at the Bank's HO which is found on Enat Tower 6th floor HRM and Support Service Department in front of the Ex-Yordanos Hotel,currently Federal Police Commission. A bid security of birr 5000 (Five thousand birr) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee should be submitted in the sealed technical document during office hours: Morning 8:30-12:00am and afternoon from 1:00 – 5:00 pm. Any bid proposal submitted to the Bank after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
5. The bid will be opened on April 09, 2019 morning 11:00 am in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives.
6. The bidder receiving the highest combined score of the technical and financial evaluation will be selected and invited for contract negotiation
7. Detailed TOR to bidders is prepared and made ready for issue to interested bidders for them to use it as a complete guide in submitting their bids. It is available for sale for irreversible Birr 200 (Two Hundred) at the address indicated in number 4 herein above.
8. A firm or an individual with eligibility credentials such as trade license, registration license, VAT and TIN certificates can apply for this bid.
9. The Bank reserves the right to reject any part of orall the bid.