Yirgacheffe coffee farmer’s cooperative union ltd (YCFCU) invites all interested and eligible bidders for the water Proffing, Sealant work and epoxy floor finishing according to the specifications mentioned
Procurement Reference NumberYCFCU/16115/11
bid for water proofing and epoxy Floor Finishing Work
Yirgacheffe coffee farmer’s cooperative union ltd (YCFCU) invites all interested and eligible bidders for the water Proffing, Sealant work and epoxy floor finishing according to the specifications mentioned below.
Interested bidders are therefore invited to submit their bids according to the following bid instructions.
- Interested bidders shall buy a complete set of bid documents from Administration and Procurement department of the union upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 100.00 (one hundred birr) during office hours starting from March 25/2019
- Presentation copy of renewed trade license (for current year),Tax clearance certificate(for current year), VAT registration certificate and TIN number is a must .
- Bid proposal shall be furnished with sample of different types of exercise books.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond amounting to 2 % of the total bid price in the form of unconditional Bank guarantee or CPO and shall be delivered to the address here under before 10:00 A.M April 01/2019. Bid bond in any form is not acceptable
- Bid proposal shall be presented in the form of two –envelope system. Thus the technical and financial offers shall be delivered separately labeling “technical” and “financial” on the envelope and shall be submitted to the Union address here under before 10:00 A.M April 01/2019.
- The Technical and Financial proposal shall be submitted separately and clearly marking the envelopes as “Original” or “Copy” in a wax sealed envelope.
- The deadline for the submission of bid document shall be 10:00 A.M April 01/2019. in address here under .
- Representatives shall deliver representation letter from Authorized Government body.
- Bid opening may be held in the presence of bidders or their representatives who wish to attend on 11:00 A.M April 01/2019. in address here under.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Finance and Administration Department of the union on the address here under.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 1 - 8 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The union reserves the right to accept or reject full or partial bids.
Akaki kalit Subcity Around Kality Square Behind CCRDA ,
Next to Oromia Water Works Construction Bruea, on the road of Hana Maryam in
Yergacheffe Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union Ltd
E-mail [email protected] P.O.BOX: 122641