ZOA Relief | Hope | Recovery BID FOR LABOR WORK TO ALL CONTRACTORS
BID FOR LABOR WORK TO ALL CONTRACTORS
ZOA Relief | Hope | Recovery is an international NGO registered with the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Charities and Societies Agency as Foreign Charity under registration certificate number 0739 to work in the fields of emergency relief and recovery operations to support the lives of refugees, returnees, internally displaced and victims of conflicts and natural disasters.
ZOA Relief /Hope/Recovery hasplanned to construct:
Type of Construction Work Required
320, 5x4 metersTransitional shelter inDawa Zone Hudet woreda
Interested eligible contractors shall provide written application with original and copies of the following legal documents: -
- Renewed trade license
- VAT registration
- Tax identification number (attach copies of the certificates).
- Sample of Legal invoice (pre-printed)-copy
- Relevant document which can show past performance and experience.
Bid Requirements and Guide:
- A complete set of bid documents can be obtained by paying ETB 100from FiltuTown ZOA sub officelocated at Dawa Zone within ten days during office hours (8:30AM-5:00PM) form 25 March 2019 to 29 March 2019 following this announcement in the reporter newspaper.
- Bidders should submit their detail company profile with their financial offer and the bids must be accompanied by a bid security, in an acceptable CPO or Bank Guarantee form for an amount equals to 2% of the total bid amount and must be delivered to ZOA Dollo Program Area Filtu sub office on or before the 1stof April 2019 before 12:30 PM
- The number of copies of the Bid to be completed and returned shall be clearly marked, “Technical”, and “Financial” and, the bid shall be wax sealed and vividly marked “Bid for the construction of Shelter works at HudetTown of Dawa Zone.
- The bid will be opened in the presence of bidders’ or their representatives on the same date at 2:30 PM.Late submission will be rejected.
- The Bid documents should include details for providing the necessary labor cost for the construction of the above-mentioned project.
- Partial offer is not allowed
- ZOA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
For further information, please contact ZOA, Dollo Program area at the following address:
ZOA Relief | Hope | RecoveryDoll Program Area
Telephone: +251 0912 934081/ +251 0962 162584