Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible Contractors of Category GC/BC 1 for supplying the necessary materials, labor and equipment for construction of 2B+G+13 Bulbula Office Building
Invitation to re-bid
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number RE-AB 32/2018/2019
1. Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible Contractors of Category GC/BC 1 for supplying the necessary materials, labor and equipment for construction of 2B+G+13 Bulbula Office Building.
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
3. A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 10th floor room No 10-02 upon producing receipt of non refundable fee of Birr 500.00 /Five Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, FINFINE BRANCH, located at the Bank's Head Quarter Building (Awash Tower), Ground floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from March 28, 2019 upon Presentation of copy renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance Certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
4. Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount of Birr 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand) in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee letter from other Banks or Cashier's Payment Order (C.P.O) and valid for 120 days from the last date of submission of the bid.
5. Bid security must be prepared in the name of "AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C" and failure to fulfill acceptable bid security will disqualify the bidder.
6. Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before April 24, 2019 at 10:00 AM in the above mentioned address.
7. Bid opening shall be held at the management meeting hall Awash Tower 12th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives, who wish to attend on April 24, 2019, 10:30 AM.
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84
9. Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
10. The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all bids. Bidders are requested to fill all the necessary details in the schedule.