Abt Associates Inc.Vectorlink Project Ethiopia Request for Quotation for Printing of M&E Formats BID ANNOUNCEMENT No.03/2019
CONSORTIUM OF CHRISTIAN RELIEF AND DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATIONS (CCRDA)
INVITATION FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICE
The Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Associations (CCRDA) is an indigenous non-profit umbrella organization. It is a Consortium of more than 400 local and international Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) engaged in various development activities. CCRDA and CORE Group Polio Project (CGPP) are working together to coordinate efforts of NGOs involved in polio eradication intervention towards the achievement of a polio free country.
The Federal Ministry of Health and its partners have planned to celebrate the 9th African Vaccination Week (AVW) with the theme “Protected Together: Vaccines Work!” from April 23 – 28, 2019. In this regard, CCRDA/CGPP have planned to document the 9th AVW celebration in selected kebeles of Itang Special Woreda of Gambella region. CCRDA/CGPP is now seeking professional consultancy firms to compete for the video and photo documentation of the event at Gambella Region.
Required Profile of the Consulting Firm
The assignment requires the following qualifications/experience:-
• The lead consultant should have an MA degree in journalism, communication, public relation or related disciplines with at least five years of experience in the profession or BA Degree with a minimum of seven years
• Supporting staff with proven record in videography, audio video editing, and other necessary skills with technical Diploma
• Previous professional experiences in production of documentary video for international NGOs
• Proven record of script writing in English
• The Firm must present a renewed license and should be VAT registered
• Good understanding of NGO working policies and environment
• Profound knowledge on Ethiopian health policy and Public Health Sector
Key tasks of the consultant are specified on the ToR to be collected from the CCRDA Room No. 304.
Duration of the consultancy work
The whole video and photo documentation task should be completed within 20 days after the event of the African Vaccination Week.
Consultancy firms are expected to come up with detailed technical proposals (including the CV of a leading consultant, organizational profile, previous work experiences and other supporting documents) and financial proposal in separately sealed envelopes within 7 working days starting from the first day of this bid announcement to CCRDA office room no. 304.
CCRDA/CORE Group Polio Project reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
Consortium of Christian Relief and Development Associations (CCRDA)
Akaki Kaliti Sub City,
Tel. +251 011 439 31 33 /+251 011 439 06 52
Debre-Ziet Road, Adjacent to the Kaliti Ring road-round about, and in front of Drivers and Mechanics Training Center