Bank of Abyssinia S. C. invites interested bidders for the Supply & Installation of Money Transfer Signage.
Invitation To Bid For The Supply & Installation of Money Transfer Signage
Procurement Reference Number BOA/PSMD/65-O/2019
1. Bank of Abyssinia S. C. invites interested bidders for the Supply & Installation of Money
2. The bid will be conducted in line with international open tender procedure stipulated in the
Directive of the Bank and all other relevant laws of the land.
3. Interested bidders can collect the bid document starting from March 20, 2019 from Procurement Department of the Bank, located at the Bole Road, next to Ethiopian Investment Agency after depositing a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr), at their nearby branch of our Bank, during office hours (8:00A.M - 12:00 noon and 1:00PM –
5:00PM), and by presenting a copy of Renewed Trade License for the year and VAT Registration Certificate.
4. All bids must accompanied by a bid security of Birr 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Birr) in the form of Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O) Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable.
5. All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose on or before 4:00 PM,
April 02, 2019 at the offices of Procurement Department.
6. The Technical & Financial proposal should be submitted in a separate envelope having one original and one copy. Bid security should be placed in a separate envelope and be submitted in the tender box together with the technical envelope.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who would like to attend the event, on 9:30 AM, April 03, 2019 at the Board of Directors meeting room located at Bank of Abyssinia Head quarter building around Lagar, adjacent to Ethio Telecom Head Office.
8. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (4) to (7) above shall result in automatic rejection.
9. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
10. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the office of Procurement
Department, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, (Tel. +251 11 558 4271, +251 11 558 4462).
Bank of Abyssinia
Tel. +251 11 558 4271, +251 11 558 4462