TNT Construction and Trading,,, International Competitive Bid Diredwa Prison Waste Water Treatment Plant
Invitation for Bid
Project: Diredwa Prison Waste Water Treatment Plant
International Competitive Bid (ICB)
1) TNT Construction and Trading now invite wax-sealed bids from eligible foreign contractors of class electromechanical contractor Grade 1 that shall submit certificate of Registration valid for the current fiscal year and who have renewed their Trade license for the current fiscal year (2019).
2) A budget has been allocated towards the design of 2MLD waste water treatment plant, supply and installation of all equipment and machinery for the plant with SCADA system control, commissioning and testing of the treatment plant.
3) Bidding documents may be purchased from the head quarter of TNT construction and trading located along the road Ayat Square-Legetafo, for a non-refundable fee of Birr 500.00 (five hundred Birr only) at working hours, commencing from the date of advertisement on newspaper. The method of payment shall be in cash.
4) Bids shall be valid for a period of 45 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security of 20,500.0 USD in the form of either CPO or unconditional bank guarantee.
5) The Technical document shall be prepared in one original and two copies. The original & the copies shall be signed, stamped & wax sealed in a separate envelope clearly marking “Original”, ‘Copy 1” & ‘Copy 2”.
6) The Financial document shall be prepared in one original and two copies. The original & the copies shall be signed, stamped & wax sealed in a separate envelope clearly marking “Original”, “Copy 1” & “Copy 2”.
7) The Technical & financial documents will be sealed in one single outer envelope of the bidder shall be submitted to the contract admiration department room no: 302, before the deadline for bid submission. Late bids shall be automatically rejected;
8) The deadline for bid submission shall be at 2:00 PM in the afternoon of the 21st day of starting from bid advertisement date on Newspapers & the bids shall be opened on the same date at 8:30 PM in the afternoon, at which time the Technical Documents will be opened, in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who wish to attend.
9) The financial documents of those who have scored 70% and above on the technical evaluation will be subsequently opened after an issuance of an official notice by TNT Construction & Trading.
10) TNT Construction & Trading reserve full right to reject any or all Bids.
11) Full Address: Telephone +25111663126, Fax: +251116631263
TNT Construction & Trading