Construction and renovation works
Invitation for bids
Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia Invites waxed sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Construction and renovation works all around Metu, Illibabour zone ,Oromiya region ,Ethiopia
- (Lot-1) Uka ,Onga Gordomo health centers MCH block renovation .
- (Lot-2) Gobe ,Nopa ,Ellemo , Sonta , health centers MCH block renovation
- Lot-3) Supee Health center G+0 building For MCH service
Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia (formerly known as Addis Ababa Fistula Hospital) was established in 1974GC by two volunteers, Drs. Regiland and Cathrine Hamlin, both Gynecologist obstetricians. Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia provide free treatment and care to women’s with childbirth injuries at main Addis Ababa Fistula Hospital and five regional centers i.e. Mekele, Bahir Dar, Yirgalem, Harar and Mettu., Its located at Kolfe Keraniyo sub city, woreda 09,House Number 920 behind the Swiss Embassy.
This invitation is for all national contractors of GC-6 or BC-5 and above.
- Trade License on Construction Service License Valid for the year 2010 EC.
- Ministry of Urban Development and Construction (MUDC) or Ministry of Construction registration certificate for the year 2010 EC.
- VAT Registration certificate
- Clearance from Inland Revenue Administration Valid within the bid process timer
- Registration certificate in the suppliers lists under public Procurement and Property Administration Agency.
NB. Black listed contractors due to poor performance, termination of projects or any other reason cannot compete for this bid. (Whenever recognized will automatically be rejected)
- To qualify for the award of the contract, the bidder is required to fulfill the minimum qualification criteria that are provided in the bidding document.
Evaluation is to be carried out in three stages, Pre-Qualification, Technical Qualification and financial document of qualified bidders next Bids will be opened in the presence of bidder's Legal representatives who choose to attend at the Hamlin Fistula meeting hall.
All Bidders must be accompanied with a bid security of 2% from the total contract price offer for each Lots and the bid security must be payable by the Name “Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia”. In any other form is not acceptable. And must be being Sealed together with the Technical Original Proposal document late bids shall be rejected.). The bid security shall be Unconditional Bank Guarantee OR a certified payment Order (CPO)
- The original financial document. Bids shall be valid for a period of 45 days after bid opening. Failure of uttering any of which would cause rejection from the bid.
- Eligible bidders are required to submit Technical and financial proposals. The contractor will be selected under qualification and cost based selection procedure which is the procurement policy of HFE which is extracted from through the standard Bidding Document (SBD) for procurement of works For National Competitive Biddings (NCB) prepared by the Federal Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency, 2011.
- The bidders shall wax sealed the originals and the copies of Bid in four inner envelopes (i.e. original and copy of financial and original and copy of technical documents that should be seal separately) and one outer mother envelope, include all these. And write clearly the type of the document and address of Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia on each envelope, any bid shall be returned unopened otherwise.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by ;Interested and eligible bidder on the submission of written application to the Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia and payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00ETB (Two Hundred Birr) for each lots starting from the first day of this advertisement on newspaper
- Submission and opening of bids:- bids must be delivered on or before 8:00 local time on Sene 18, 2010 EC(June 25, 2018) and the bid/original technical requirement will be opened on the same day 8:30 local time in the presence of bidders' representatives who choose to attend and bid submission deadline.
- The financial documents of those contractors scoring below 70% in the technical Evaluation would be returned back their financial document. Those who are technically qualified will contend on their financial proposal the point assigned for technical is 85% and 15 % is for financial. However if the price is to be unable to satisfy the technical qualification it can be rejected after being compared with the engineering Estimation.
- Bids submitted late will not be accepted and will be returned unopened. Any Calculation errors and those bids not fulfilling the requirements or criteria will grounds automatic rejection
- The Bidder shall give sequential page number properly for each of its submitted technical documents. In the absence of which, the employer would not assume liabilities for any allegation of missing pages. Requirements on the technical (qualification) documents are stated on the bid document
- Hamlin fistula Ethiopia reserves the right to accept and reject all or part of the Bid and to annul the Bidding process.
- One Bidder can buy Only one Lots in case if it participate in two and more Whenever recognized will automatically be rejected
Interested Bidders could obtain further information or clarification with the following Address:
Tel.0113-716544/45/46 P.o.box 3609 A.A. Fax, 0113-712866 E-mail [email protected]