Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of the under listed goods for Head Quarter Building
Invitation to bid
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB 30/2018/19
1. Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of the under listed goods for Head Quarter Building.
1. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
2. A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 10th floor room No 10-02 upon producing receipt of non refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ for each lot by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, FINFINE BRANCH, located at the Bank's Head Quarter Building (Awash Tower), Ground floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from March 20, 2019 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
3. Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount of birr 100,000.00 (One hundred thousand) in the form of bank Guarantee from other banks or Cashier's Payment Order (C.P.O) from any local Bank.
4. Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before April 05, 2019 10:00 AM in the above mentioned address.
5. Bid opening shall be held at the office of Shared Services Directorate Awash Tower 10th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on April 05, 2019 at 10:30 AM.
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
7. Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall entail automatic rejection.
8. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.