CCFC would like to commission the task of providing technical support on Environmental impacts of all the construction works that are being undertaken by CCFC and the health care waste management practices of 20 health facilities
Invitation for Short-Term Technical Assistance on Environment
Christian Children's Fund of Canada (CCFC) is a Canadian-registered charity and child-centered international development organization, which supports children, families and communities of all faiths in developing countries including Ethiopia. CCFC would like to commission the task of providing technical support on Environmental impacts of all the construction works that are being undertaken by CCFC and the health care waste management practices of 20 health facilities in Bati, Dawa Chefa, Dawa Harewa, Artuma Fursi and Jile Tumuga districts (Woredas) in Oromia Administrative Zone of Amhara National Regional State where CCFC is implementing the project called Canada-Africa Initiative to Address Maternal, Newborn and Child Mortality (CAIA-MNCM).
Required minimum Qualification and Experience of the Environment Specialist
• Have a renewed license from the respective government ministry for fiscal year 2011/2012E.C
• Need to be VAT registered and have the authenticated Tin number
• MSc/MPH in environment, environmental health or related field.
• 6 years of relevant experience in environmental assessment, technical support and related to health infrastructure
• NGO experience with demonstrated skills and competency in practice.
• Proven track record on conducting environmental assessment, technical support and designing health care waste management system.
• Strong understanding and experience in Amhara region.
• Excellent writing and speaking skills in both English and local language (Afan Oromo).
• Ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
Interested potential bidders are invited to collect TOR free of charge from CCFC Country Office soon after this announcement and should submit their application (technical and financial proposals) in a sealed envelope in person to the address below up to March 22, 2019, 5:00 PM (local time)
Christian Children's Fund of Canada, Ethiopia Country Office, Phone: +251 11 618 78 75/ +251 911 88 68 39
Cape Verde Street (Bole Rwanda Area), Woreda 02, House #066, Bole Sub City, P.O.Box 9123