CVT desires to contract for the construction of healing center(all labor and material) in Nguenyyiel camp Zone D. All services shall be performed in accordance with the terms, conditions and specifications in the Bids documents. THE BID MUST BE VALID FOR
The Center for Victims of Trauma Ethiopia Ref#: 0001
GAMBELLA OFFICE Date: March 13, 2019
Invitation For Bid:
The Center for Victims of Trauma (CVT) Gambella office, as part of CVT Ethiopia programs, is starting up its operation in Nguenyyiel camp Zone D in Gambella region to assist South Sudanese refugees.
CVT desires to contract for the construction of healing center (all labor and material) in Nguenyyiel camp Zone D. All services shall be performed in accordance with the terms, conditions and specifications in the Bids documents.THE BID MUST BE VALID FOR 6 MONTHS.
CVT– Ethiopia, Gambella invites eligible bidders to tender for;
Construction of Healing Center
Interested eligible bidders should collect bid document and details specification from CVT Ethiopia’s Gambella office effective Wednesday March 13, 2019 through Friday March 15, 2019 between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
• Eligible bidders should come with copy of their credentials for taking bid documents.
Tender Required information - Documents / information that MUST be provided
• Bidders should be licensed to do such jobs in Ethiopia as specified in the tender and shall furnish copy of valid Business license for the year 2018/19 (or 20011 E.C), TOT/VAT Certificate & declarations and TIN Certificate.
• Bidders must have on staff a Construction Engineer with qualifications and experience equivalent to GC/BC-6 requirements who will undertake and/or monitor the progress of the Works. Copy of the Engineer licence should be accompanied in the tender document.
• Quotation must include: full description of items, specification, unit, quantity, and unit cost (in ETB specify if price is before/after VAT or TOT), remarks if any, date, stamp, and signature of a responsible representative.
• Bidders must attach governing rules and foundation documents for the agency.
• Validity of the offer must be minimum of 6 months.
• Bidders should present all original certifications during tender opening.
• Bidders shall collect Bid Documents for non-refundable amount of 200ETB.
• All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in the amount of 1% of the Bid Price in the form of CPO or Bid Bond. The CPO should be issued in the name of The Center for Victims of Trauma.
MANNER OF BID SUBMISSION AND OPENNING
• Each bid must be written in English.
• Bids should be submitted in sealed envelope. Technical and financial portions of the bids should be prepared and submitted in separate envelops marked as Technical and Financial proposal duly marked as Original.
• Bidders will be required to produce their bid proposal at CVT Gambella Office: located at Kebele 05, House number 455 and 456, next to Maternity Foundation, near Regional President Palace, off the Gambella Airport road. Tel #. +251 047 151 4187/+251 991 163 6310
• Deadline for Bid submission is on March 18, 2019 not later than 5:00pm at CVT Gambella Office in a locked tender box.
• Bids will be officially opened on the March 18, 2019at 5:00pm at CVT Gambella Office at the presence of the bidders or their legal representative. If the later, the representatives should come with the letter from the company stating that they are authorized to participate in the tender opening.
• Following the bids opening, assessment/evaluation and previous performance verification will be carried out by CVT Procurement committee. CVT Ethiopia reserves the right to select bidder (s) view most suitable. This will not be based on“A Least Price” alone. Quality, delivery time, responsiveness, financial capacity and technical capacity will be considered together.
• Bidders who fail to submit required documents/information will be rejected from the bid process.
• The present tender request is not an order and does not engage CVT in any legal ground or financial commitment.
• CVT Ethiopia reserves the right to reject all or part of the tender