CVT Ethiopia is seeking supplier/contractor to install solar panel system to its healing center that will be constructed in Nguenyyiel camp, Gambella
The CENTER for VICTIMS of TRAUMA (CVT)
Invitation for Bid: Installation of Solar Panel system
The Center for Victims of Trauma is a US based an International non-profit organization dedicated to healing the survivors of torture and sever trauma. CVT provides direct care for those who have been tortured or severely traumatized while training and supervising its own staff to provide clinically sound and culturally appropriate care.
CVT Ethiopia is seeking supplier/contractor to install solar panel system to its healing center that will be constructed in Nguenyyiel camp, Gambella. The compound will include several structures that would require a total of 9 ceiling fans, indoor lights and sockets, and outdoor lamps. The following items were identified as essential to complete the installation.
In addition, it is anticipated that a set of smaller accessories will be needed to properly complete the tasks.
The construction of structures is expected to start in mid-March. We anticipate solar panel installation contractor to work with the construction contractor to coordinate the timing of the solar panel and wiring installation.
You are invited to submit a bid for one or more of the following three options:
Option 1: Supplies only. Please provide quotation for unit costs and total costs for all of the above items, including VAT and any other expenses associated. You may choose to include or exclude transportation costs to Gambella.
Option 2: Labor Only. Please provide financial proposal to cover the labor cost of procuring all of the above items (excluding the actual cost of items), transportation, and installation, as well as an estimate of the unit and total costs of these items. The cost of items purchased and transportation may be reimbursed upon submission of appropriate receipts. You will be responsible for withholding appropriate taxes from the suppliers. The labor cost must include all of the labor, including costs of engineer/technician(s), supervisor(s), manual labor(s), security guard(s), etc. Please also provide technical proposal indicating the details of installation plans, including manpower necessary to be engaged, qualification of lead engineer/technician/supervisor, and timeframe. Attach copy of TIN certificate and a certificate indicating qualification.
Option 3: Supplies and Labor:Please provide financial proposal indicating the estimated cost of the above supplies, transportation, necessary labor costs, and any other associated expenses. The total amount will be considered as the cost of installation, and you will be responsible for procurement, transportation, and installation of all materials necessary. Please also provide technical proposal indicating the details of installation plans, including manpower necessary to be engaged, qualification of lead engineer/technician/supervisor, and timeframe. Attach copy of TIN certificate and a certificate indicating qualification.
Tender Required information - Documents / information that MUST be provided
• Bidders should be licensed to do such jobs in Ethiopia as specified in the tender and shall furnish copy of valid Business license for the year 2018/19 (or 20011 E.C), TOT/VAT Certificate & declarations and TIN Certificate.
• Bidders must indicate which option (Option 1, Option 2, or Option 3) they are submitting for.
• For the options 2 or 3, bidders must be, or have on staff, a technician/engineer with qualifications and experience necessary to completethe Works.
• Quotation must include: full description of items, specification, unit, quantity, and unit cost (in ETB specify if price isbefore/ after VAT or TOT), remarks if any, date, stamp, and signature of a responsible representative.
• Validity of the offer must be minimum of 3 months.
Manner of Bid Submission and Selection
• Each bid must be written in English.
• Bids should be submitted in sealed envelope. Technical and financial portions of the bids should be prepared on separate sheets of papers, though they may be included in the same envelope.
• Bids can be submitted to:
o CVT Gambella Office: located at Kebele 05, next to Maternity Foundation, near Regional President Palace, off the Gambella Airport road. Tel #. +251 047 151 4187/+251 991 163 6310; or
o CVT Addis Ababa Office: located within MAG International compound between Ling Long Tyre shop and the Bank of Abissynia at Gerji Mebrat Haile, near the Nexus Hotel, Ambassa Garage, and All Mart supermarket. Tel #. +251 11 629 1199.
• Deadline for Bid submission is on March 15, 2019 not later than 5:00pm at either of the CVT Offices listed above.
• Following the bids opening, assessment/evaluation and previous performance verification will be carried out by CVT Procurement committee. CVT Ethiopia reserves the right to select bidder (s) view most suitable. This will not be based on“A Least Price” alone. Quality, delivery time, responsiveness, financial capacity and technical capacity will be considered together.
• Bidders who fail to submit required documents/information will be rejected from the bid process.
• The present tender request is not an order and does not engage CVT in any legal ground or financial commitment.