PSI/Ethiopia…Invitation for Bid For Field Passenger Vehicle Rental Services
Invitation to Bid PSI/006/2019: Field Passenger Vehicle Rental Services
Indefinitely Quantity Contract (IQC)
1. PSI/Ethiopia, a growing International Humanitarian Organization, invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for an indefinite quantity field passenger vehicle rental service agreement
2. Bidders may obtain bidding documents from PSI/Ethiopia (see address below) during office hours starting from March 11, 2019 until March 22, 2019 by paying a non-refundable fee of Br. 50 (fifty birr).
3. The TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL bid response documents should be submitted in TWO SEPARATE ENVELOPES each waxed, sealed and stamped.
4. Bid responses must be officially received at the PSI/Ethiopia office on or before March 22, till 3:00PM afternoon. Late bids shall be rejected.
5. Bid responses must be submitted along with a Br. 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Birr) bid security in the form of Cash Payment Order (CPO) or Bank Guarantee INSIDE THE TECHNICAL ENVELOPE.
6. PSI Ethiopia reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
7. Minimum requirements to participate in the tender. To be considered for evaluation, all bidders MUST submit the following:
• Bidders can collect the bid document from our Finance Department from Mach 11-22, 2019 during office hours by paying a non-returnable Birr 50.00.
• Bids must be delivered in a sealed envelope to our office on or before March 22 till 3:00PM afternoon (9:00 local time).
• Tenders received after the closing date and time, telegraphic or telephonic tenders will not be considered.
PSI Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
PSI Ethiopia, Namibia street, from Edna Mall to Bole Atlas hotel, adjacent to SOS Children Villages, 11th floor on METI Office Park, Tel: +251-116-674566/4607/19, P.O.Box: 468 Code 1250, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia