GIZ – SDR Project…Invitation to Bid…to submit their proposals for experience exchange, coaching and training on planting techniques in Awra, Gulina and Yallo Woreda in Afar Region.
Invitation to Bid
Reference No. 83317221
GIZ – SDR Projectwould like to invite all interested bidders who are eligible to participate in this public bid, are herewith requested to submit their proposals for experience exchange, coaching and training on planting techniques in Awra, Gulina and Yallo Woreda in Afar Region.
Interested bidders who fulfill the following criteria can obtain the bid document from the office specified below starting from Monday, 11thof March2019, 8:30am on working hours or can request the document via an email address: [email protected]
• Minimum of 5 years proven practical experience in planting seeds/ cuttings
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with planting techniques in lowland environment
• Knowledge of the Afar region is a pro
• Good communication skills, both written and oral, in Amharic and English
• Good oral communication skills in Afari language or provision of translator Amharic-Afari
All bids must be delivered/submitted physicallyto the address below at or before 4:00pm local time on Wednesday, 20thof March 2019.
Bidders should submit their Technical and Financial Proposals as per the issued tender document.
GIZ – SDR Projectreserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
The address referred above to submit your Technical and Financial Offers is:
German Development Cooperation
GIZ Office, Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 18 (Behind Intercontinental Hotel)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia