GIZ –… Invitation to Bid Invitation to submit their proposals for training for Beekeeping groups
Invitation to Bid
Reference No. 83317222
GIZ – SDR Project would like to invite all interested bidders who are eligible to participate in this public bid, are herewith requested to submit their proposals for training for Beekeeping groups in Gulina and Chifra Wored as in the Afar Region.
Interested bidders who fulfill the following criteria can obtain the bid document from the office specified below starting from Monday, 11thof March2019, 8:30am on working hours or can request the document via an email address: [email protected]
• BSc degree in Natural Resource Management, Animal Science or similar
• Minimum of 5 years proven practical experience in beekeeping/ women agribusiness or similar
• Facilitation skills and experience with organising and implementing trainings
• Experience with beehive establishment
• Knowledge of the Afar region is an advantage
• Good communication skills, both written and oral, in Amharic and English
• Good oral communication skills in Afari language
All bids must be delivered/submitted physically to the address below at or before 4:00pm local time on Wednesday, 20th of March 2019.
Bidders should submit their Technical and Financial Proposals as per the issued tender document.
GIZ – SDR Project reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
The address referred above to submit your Technical and Financial Offers is:
German Development Cooperation
GIZ Office, Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 18 (Behind Intercontinental Hotel)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia