Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply, Delivery, installation and making ready to use the under listed works for different branches to be opened through the budget year (2018/19) & Existing branches
Invitation to bid
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB 29/2018/19
- Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply, Delivery, installation and making ready to use the under listed works for different branches to be opened through the budget year (2018/19) & Existing branches.
1. The Bank will inter in to contractual agreement with selected bidders for one year starting from signing contract.
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
3. A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 10th floor room No 10-02 upon producing receipt of non refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ for each lot by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, FINFINE BRANCH, located at the Bank's Head Quarter Building (Awash Tower), Ground floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from March 12, 2019 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
4. Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount of:-
Birr 100,000.00 (One hundred thousand)) for LOT-1
Birr 100,000.00 (One hundred thousand) for LOT-2
Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty thousand) for LOT-3 in the form of bank Guarantee from other banks or Cashier's Payment Order (C.P.O) from any local Bank.
5. Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before:-
March 28, 2019 10:00 AM for LOT-1
March 29, 2019 10:00 AM for LOT-2 and
March 30, 2019 10:00 AM for LOT-3 in the above mentioned address.
6. Bid opening shall be held at the office of Shared Services Directorate Awash Tower 10th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on:-
March 28, 2019 10:30 AM for LOT-1
March 29, 2019 10:30 AM for LOT-2 and
March 30, 2019 10:30 AM for LOT-3
7. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
8. Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 6 above shall entail automatic rejection.
9. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.