Cure International would like to invite interested bidders for Consultancy Service to implement Public Sector Accounting Standard (IPSAS) for our organization
Cure International Inc. is a not for profit organization, non-governmental organization (NGO) established to provide rehabilitative surgical service for children with various forms of disabling conditions since 2009.
Cure International would like to invite interested bidders for Consultancy Service to implement Public Sector Accounting Standard (IPSAS) for our organization.
• Bidders are required to submit together with their bid documents the following in a folder with tabbing to our hospital (Finance Dept.) located at Hamle 19 Park behind USA embassy:
1. Renewed Trade License
2. Tin Certificate
3. VAT Registration Certificate
4. TAX Clearance Certificate
5. Renewed Practicing Certificate from Accounting & Auditing Board of Ethiopia
• Bidders can collect the bid document (RFP) from our hospital, finance department.
• Cure International Inc. has all the right to cancel the bid.
Date of submission: Until 15th March 2019 until 4 P.M.
For more information, please call telephone no. +251-111-22-75-80/20 ext. 109 or visit our hospital.