Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia … Invitation for BID FOR potential vendors for the supply of the attached list ofvarious medical equipment, dresses, furniture and electronic materials
Invitation for BID
Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia is a world leading organization committed to the treatment and reintegration of patients suffering from Obstetric Fistula and the training and deployment of qualified midwives to prevent Obstetric Fistula and other child birth injuries.
HFE is founded in 1974 by Drs Catherine and Reginald Hamlin has been caring for the women of Ethiopia for more than 40 years. As well as our main hospital in Addis Ababa we also have 5 regional Fistula Centers, a rehabilitation and reintegration center and a midwifery college. We also deploy midwives into more than 60 health centers across the country and provide mentoring and other supportive services to these health centers.
The Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia would like to invite potential vendors for the supply of the attached list ofvarious medical equipment, dresses, furniture and electronic materials to be used in the eight different Health Centers at Mettu.
Instruction to Bidders:-
1. Bidders must have renewed relevant licenses and import permit issued by the
2. Interested bidders can purchase a complete set of bid documents upon payment of non-
Refundable fee of Birr 100 (one hundred Birr) starting from March 4, 2019 to
March 19, 2019, (until 2:00 P.M, 08:00 o’clock local time).
3. Renewed license for the year 2011 E.C.
4. Tax clearance certificate for most current year 2010 E.C.
5. The bidder should have to follow the attached technical formats to be considered for evaluation.
6. Importing Companies should attach Agency Agreement and Registration Letter from the Food, Medicine, Healthcare Administration and Control Authority of Ethiopia (FMHACAE) for the specific medical equipment(s) they are contending for.
7. Bidders should attach the import permit and authorization letter if any for being dealership in Ethiopia.
8. Deadline for the submission of both the Technical and Financial Proposals in a separately sealed envelope is on or before March 19, 2019 (until 2:00 P.M or 08:00 o’clock local time).
9. Bidders shall furnish a bid bond of 2% of the bid price in the form of CPO or certified cheque or unconditional bank guarantee payable to Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia.
10. Technical bid documents will be opened on March 19, 2019 at 2:30P.M or 08:30 o’clock local time in the presence ofthe bidders (representatives) who might want to attend and the financial proposal will be opened by setting an appointment.
11. Offered price should stay valid for at least 90 days.
12. The Supplier should indicate for which type of item categories it is bidding for on the cover of the envelop.
13. The winner supplier shall present performance bond of 10% upon signing of separate contractual agreement.
14. Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject part or all the bids.
Address: Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia (Hamlin Fistula Hospital)
Direct phone number: 0113-72-62-53
Indirect 0113-71-65-44/45/46 Extension 139
P.O.Box 3609, Fax 0113-712866
Betel Road near Augusta Shemiz Factory