Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the purchase of Visa Dual Interface Smart Cards
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for International Competitive Bid
Bid No. 98/2018/19
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the purchase of Visa Dual Interface Smart Cards
1. The bid document shall be obtained commencing from March 7, 2019 from Procurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 1st Floor, Room No. 101 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred Birr) through CBE Finance Process account number1000134998028 during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.) Presentation copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificates a must.
2. Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
3. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit/ by the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
4. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be provided separately one day before April 10, 2019 in the above mentioned address 2nd floor Room No. 201. Bidders who submit the EMD/Bid Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected.
5. Bidders shall be submitted their bid proposal in tender box prepared for this purpose on or before April 10, 2019; 02:00 P.M. in the above mentioned address.
6. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, on April 10, 2019; at 02:30 P.M.
7. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 011 3 69 19 01/011 3 72 28 58, Fax 011 3 72 28 89/ 0113691994, [email protected]
8. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (5) above shall result in automatic rejection.
9. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids