WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites bidders for Supply of electro mechanical equipment with the necessary fittings
INVITATION TO BID
Supply of Electro mechanical and fittings
WaterAid is an international Non-Governmental Organization established in 1981. Its vision is a world where everyone, everywhere has access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene and its mission is to transform lives by providing safe water, sanitation and hygiene (WaSH). WaterAid works in partnership with government at all level to effectively contribute towards the achievement of its vision and mission. WaterAid started its mission in Ethiopia in 1983 by financing small projects through established organizations such as Ethiopian Red Cross Society, but opened its country office in 1991. So far, it served more than 3 million people with safe water, sanitation and hygiene.
WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for :
Supply of electro mechanical equipment with the necessary fittings for West Gojam Jabi Tehnana Woreda Weynima Kebele
1. A complete set of bid document can be obtained from WAE’s office from Thursday February 28, 2019 to Wednesday, March 13,2019 during working hours, 08:30AM – 12:30PM and 01:30PM – 05:00PM.
2. Bids must be accompanied with renewed business licence and registration, VAT/TOT, TIN Registration Certificate and have to submit these requirement/s.
3. Bidders should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to WAE’s office on or before March 14, 2019 until 02:00 PM and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of bank guarantee or CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening.
Note: CPO must be attached in the original financial document.
4. Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and Reference Number of the bid: WAE/Cons./SIEMW/WGJabi/OB/2019/00029”.
5. Bidders must submit the technical and financial document separately. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked "ORIGINAL" and "COPY". Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail.
6. Partial bidding is not allowed.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office on March 14,2019 at 02:30 PM.
8. WaterAid Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
Tel: +251 11 669 5965, E-mail: [email protected]
In front of Bole Medehanialem Church, next to Edna Mall, United Insurance Building 3rd floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia