Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC… PUBLIC TENDER FOR THE HOLLOW CONCRETE BLOCK supply FRAMEWORK AGREEMEN
PUBLIC TENDER NOTICE
INVITATIONTO BID FOR THE HOLLOW CONCRETE BLOCK FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
Bid Reference No. PTN/2019/006
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees. NRC assists refugees within the sector of shelter, education, food security and WASH in Melkadida, Siti&Jigjiga (Somali Region), Assosa (Benshangul Gumiz Region), Gambella (Gambella Region) and Shire, HItsas, AdiHarush& Mai Ayini towns (Tigray region).For smooth operation of its program NRC Ethiopia invites eligible bidders for supply of Hollow Concrete Blocks.
Hollow Concrete Block Framae Work Agreement for 1 year
Tender Required information - Documents / Information that MUST be provided by candidates:
1 Submission of Clear copy of renewed & relevant business license
2 Submission of Clear copies of VAT registration Certificate
3 Submission of Clear copies of TIN Certificate
4 Submission of Bid Security CPOamounting 30,000.00 ETB
Document collection and Submission deadline
• Interested eligible bidders should collect bid document and detail specifications from NRC Shire Office
• Collection date is from February 25, 2019 to March 08, 2019
• Collection time:
Working Days: Monday – Friday Working Hours 8:00AM to 5:00PM
• Deadline for submission March 08, 2019 @5:30 P.M
• Date of opening: March 11, 2019 @10:00 A.M.at ShireNRC Office
Sealing and Marking of Bids
• Bidder shall deliver sealed Financial bid documents to the prepared bid box.
• envelope should be clearly marked as follows:
NAME OF BIDDER
The phrase ‘Bid Documents for Hallow Concrete Block
Tender No. ___________________
Norwegian Refugee Council reserves the right to accept or reject any tender application and is not bound to give reasons for this decision thereof
Tender No. PTN/2019/006
Bid Document of Hollow Concrete Block Framework Agreement
NRC SHIRE OFFICE.
Telephone: 0344440617 or 0914301017
General Terms of the tender:
- The bidder is expected to examine all instruction,forms, terms and specifications in the bidding documents prepared and make a tight offer for this tender by collecting the full bidding document from NRC Shire.
- Tenders received after the closing date and time in any form will be automatically rejected.
- A representative of each company can be present for the opening of the envelopes with their company’s ID card and/or supporting letter from their company.
- NRC – Ethiopia reserves the right to select supplier(s) that are viewed most suitable, which won’tbe based on least price alone.
- NRC - Ethiopia reserves the right to reject all or part of the tender. NRC – Ethiopia reserves the right to select more than one supplier, and /or select only part of a candidate’s bid.
- The present tender request is not an order and does not engage NRC on any legal ground or financial commitment
- Norwegian Refugee Council reserves the Right to Accept or reject any tender application and is not bound to give reasons for this decision thereof.