International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI... requests applicants/candidates who meet the ...criteria to apply for registration of pre-qualification / Duly registered Contractors & Engineering consulting firms/
CONTRACTORS & ENGINEERING CONSULTING FIRMS
Ref No: ILRI-AA/SC/003/19
.International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) is a member of the CGIAR Consortium. ILRI works at the crossroads of livestock and poverty, bringing high-quality science and capacity-building to bear on poverty reduction and sustainable development for poor livestock keepers and their communities. ILRI’s headquarter is in Nairobi, Kenya and principal campus in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
International Livestock Research Institute [ILRI] herein referred to as ILRI, requests applicants/candidates who meet the criteria set out by ILRI to apply for registration of pre-qualification.
1. Duly registered Contractors & Engineering consulting firms under the Laws of Ethiopia are invited to submit their Application to International Livestock Research Institute [ILRI] so that they may be pre-qualified for future business opportunity. The prospective contractors & ECF are required to supply mandatory information for pre-qualification.
2. Prospective contractors & Engineering consulting must have adequate experience in similar project delivery to INGOs/Corporations/Institutions/Government of similar size. Potential contractors & ECF/contractors must demonstrate the willingness and commitment to meet the pre-qualification criteria.
3. This invitation of application for pre-qualification is open to potential applicants who are able to demonstrate proven technical, financial and managerial capacity.
4. Thefull pre-qualification document and tender announcement is available on ILRI Tenders web site. https://www.ilri.org/tenders.
5. The successful applicants will be registered on International Livestock Research Institute [ILRI] contractors & ECF list for the period March 31st, 2019 to December 31st, 2021 and ILRI will deal with the firms that are registered.
6. International Livestock Research Institute [ILRI] reserves the right to request the submission of additional information from applicants or any other credible source, and to visit and inspect the business premises of the applicant to verify the information given.
7. ILRI will ensure information that is received from companies is treated with the utmost confidentiality and shall be for the sole use of ILRI.
8. Failure to submit any of the mandatory requirements will lead to automatic disqualification from the exercise.
9. Interested and eligible applicants who met the MINIMUM requirements should send their application along with electronic copy of all relevant documents through
[email protected] on or before March 15, 2019.