Family Health International (FHI360… Request for Expression of Interest (EOI qualified and dependable suppliers, service providers and institutions
Request for Expression of Interest (EOI)
Family Health International (FHI 360)-Ethiopia is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. States and territories.
Family Health International (FHI 360) – Ethiopia; which is registered with the Charities and Societies Agency under license number 0092, would like to update and short list qualified suppliers and service providers for all under mentioned goods and services. Therefore, qualified and dependable suppliers, service providers and institutions, whichwill be able to fulfilthe requirements, are invited to submit their EOI for below mentioned goods and services needs of the organization.
1. Office equipment (Computer and Accessories, Photocopier, Printer, Fax machine)
2. Office Furniture
3. Stationery and Office Supplies/Materials
4. Medical Equipment and supplies
5. Vehicle Spare part, tyres, Batteries
6. Sanitary supplies
7. Fire Extinguishers
8. Kitchen Utensils and supplies
1. Equipment Maintenance Services (Computer, Printer, Copiers and Fax Machine)
2. Hotel Services (from 2 to 5 stars hotels)
3. Generator and Ac Maintenance
4. Printing and photo copy services
5. Documentary Film Productionand Publications (Banners, Leaflet, T-shirts, billboards, sign board)
6. Translation services
7. Vehicle Rental Services
8. Vehicle Maintenance Services
9. Clearing, Packing and Moving, Transit and forwarding services.
Companies Interested to submit and participate in the prequalification of suppliers for goods and services,are requested to submit the following documents accompany with Expression of Interest (EOI) and the completed questionnaire form:
1. Detailed description of their company profile
2. Detailed description of the firm’s experience in the areas of their line of business
3. Copy of Financial Statement
4. Recently renewed relevant License
5. VAT (Value Added Tax certificate)
6. TIN (Tax identification Number certificate)
7. Copies of Testimony letter from recognized organization or companies
8. Other supporting documents that are required to supplement the questionnaire form.
9. Registration to participate in tender from Ministry of Finance
Interested suppliers can collect the supplier’s prequalification questionnaire form detail to accompany the expression of interest from Family Health International (FHI360) Country Office, Kirkos Sub City, Meskel Flower Area, Kebele02, House No. 193,in Front of Adot Tina Hotel in person or can request the prequalification questionnaire form by the following e-mail address:
Letter of expression of interest, the supplier’s prequalification questionnaire form and other relevant supplementary documents will be submitted to Family Heath International (FHI 360) -Ethiopia Country Office on or before March 8, 2019.
• Expression of interest must be sealed and stamped
• Family Health International (FHI360) Country Office will shortlist suppliers based on the expression of interest entrants.
• Family Health International (FHI360) Country Office has the right to reject all or part of theentrants of the Expression of Interest