EthSwitch S.C. invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply and Implementation, and Technical Support of one Generator
RE - INVITATION FOR BID
PROCUREMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF 60-70 KVA GENERATOR SET
1. EthSwitch S.C. invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply and Implementation, and Technical Support of one Generator Set with capacity range between 60 KVA and 70 KVA, for its DR Site, that is fully automatic standby duty and canopy (weather proof and sound attenuated or enclosed) type with automatic mains failure (AMF) and automatic transfer switch (ATS).
2. The bid must be accompanied by bid security 2% of the bid price and should be placed inside the original financial proposal, specified in the Bidding documents. A confirmation letter must be attached for the bid security and should be placed inside the original technical proposal envelope. The confirmation letter should include:
Name of the bank which prepares the bid security;
Reference number of the bid security;
Bid security validity period;
Bid security shall be in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO.
3. The bid must remain valid for 60 (Sixty) calendar days after the date of bid opening prescribed below. Accordingly, the bids shall be valid through May 26, 2019.
4. A complete set of bidding document in English Language can be purchased by interested Bidders from EthSwitch S.C. starting from Monday February 25, 2019, upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 200.00 (Two hundred Birr); from Monday – Friday: from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM and from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM and Saturday from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM.
5. Bids shall be submitted in two separate sealed envelopes: technical proposal envelope and financial proposal envelops each having one “original” and one “copy”.Bidders are required to attach renewed trade license, Tax Identification Number, VAT Certificate in the original technical envelop.
6. The bid security must remain valid until 30 (thirty) days after the end of the bid validity period. Accordingly, the bid securities should not expire before June26, 2019. All other provisions with respect to bid security stipulated in the bidding documents shall strictly apply on the bid securities to be provided by bidders.
7. The bids will be closed and opened on the same day in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who wish to attend, in the conference room of EthSwitch on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 11:00 A.M. Late bids will be rejected & shall be returned unopened to the bidder.
8. EthSwitch reserves the right to cancel the bid either partially or totally.
9. For further information please contact:
EthSwitch S.C. Administration Division
Kazanchis Supermarket Area of Addis Ababa, on the 4th Floor of Nega City Mall (opposite to Zemen Bank), Office No 410.
Tele: 0115-571204/0115-571583/0115-571728; Fax: +251-11-5571115.