Proposal for Project provision of forest management
Invitation to Bid
Reference No. 83290359
GIZ PFM would like to invite all interested bidders who are eligible to participate in this public bid they are, herewith requested to submit their proposals for the provision final project evaluation of Participatory Forest Management (PFM).
Interested bidders who fulfill the following criteria can obtain the bid document from the office specified below starting from Monday, 11 June of 2018, 8:30 am on working hours or can request the document via and email address: [email protected]
- Minimum 5 year experience in Natural resource Management implementation/evaluation of the project /program, developing & supporting; preferably some experience in Oromia, Amhara & Tigray Region.
- Solid understanding of governance & government structure within Ethiopia context;
- Competence in sample survey techniques
- Competence in cost benefit Analysis
- Proven work experience in use of participatory evaluation methods for identifying measurable target indicators.
- Demonstrated ability to assess complex situation in order to succinctly and clear distil critical issues.
- Must be a self- starter and be able to work independently;
- Fluency in computer (bringing his/her laptop will be required)
- Previous experience on similar assignment is an asset.
- Previous experience in GIZ is an asset.
All bids must be delivered/submitted physically to the address below at or before 4:00 PM local time on Monday, 25June 2018.
Bidders should submit qualification and related documents; and their financial proposal as per the issued tender document.
GIZ PFM reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
The address referred above is:
German Development Cooperation
GIZ Office, Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 18 (Behind Intercontinental Hotel)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia