Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the items:
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
INVITATION To bid Local Open Tender
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following items:
1. The Bid document shall be obtained commencing from February25, 2019 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 1st Floor, Room No. 101 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred birr only) for each Bid No.89, 90 & 91/2018/19 through Acct. No. 1000134998028, to the account of CBE Finance Process. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00a.m., 1:00–4:15p.m.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45a.m.) by presenting the payment advice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
2. Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
3. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit in the amount of Birr 60,000.00 (Sixty Thousand Birr) for bid no 89/2018/19 and Birr 36,000.00 (Thirty Six Thousand Birr), Birr 34, 000.00 (Thirty four Thousand Birr) for bid no 90/2018/19 and Birr 112,000.00 (One Hundred Twelve Thousand Birr) for Bid no. 91/2018/19 in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
4. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be provided separately until March 12, 2019 at 12:00 A.M. for Bid No 89 ,90 and 91/2018/19 in the above mentioned address 1st floor room No. 103. Bidders who submit the EMD/Bid Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected.
5. All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, during office hours before March 12, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. for Bid No. 89, 90 and 91/2018/19 at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
6. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on March 12, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. for bid no. 89, 90 and 91/2018/19 at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
7. Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 - 5 above shall result in automatic rejection.
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-372-28 58, 251-11-372-28-26, Fax 251-11-372-28-89, or visit: [email protected]
9. The CBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.