ActionAid Ethiopia (AAE Invitation for Consultancy Service (undertake need Assessment and Feasibility study on Shelter Service for Survivors of Sexual violence
Invitation for Consultancy Service
(undertake need Assessment and Feasibility study on Shelter Service for Survivors of Sexual violence)
ActionAid Ethiopia (AAE) is a Gender equality and poverty eradication organization. In Ethiopia, ActionAid works to challenge gender inequalities and the root causes of poverty through empowering critical mass of communities especially Women and Girls living in poverty.
ActionAid Ethiopia believes that Gender equality and poverty eradication are achieved through purposeful individual and collective action to bring socio-economic changes from household level to local, national and international levels. Empowerment of people living in poverty and women leadership with the support of their allies is crucial to drive change that will ensure equality and poverty eradication.
ActionAid UK through the support of the People’s Postcode Lottery has been supporting AAE in implementing Project on “Combating Violence Against Women and Girls in Ethiopia” with the objective of strengthening community support and response mechanisms like Women’s Watch Groups and Girls’ clubs. As a result, AAE wants to commission a consultancy service and to lay out the process of conducting needs assessment and feasibility study on Shelter Service needs (for violence survivors) and feasibility in three localities.
• The consultant is expected to have extensive and practical experience in the area of GBV
programming including in areas of shelter service provision for sexual violence survivors.
• The researcher must have Masters Degree in relevant fields
• The bidder must provide complete set of technical document and financial documents separately sealed document.
• The bidders should attach all necessary legal documents including TIN registration and tax related testimonials along with the technical proposal.
• A consultant that qualify the criteria can collect the ToR developed for the purpose from ActionAid Ethiopia Addis Ababa Office Debre Ziet road, inside CCRDA compound (Kality, in front of Kality drivers training centre) starting from 1st day of the announcement.
• The dates for the submission of tender document is on March 4/ 2019 at or before 2:30
PM (bid closing time).
• Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at: ActionAid Ethiopia., Tel, 0114654671
• The Employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids.