UNDP would like to sale used vehicle
Bid for Sale of Used Vehicles
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) on behalf of United Nation Department of safety and security (UNDSS)Ethiopia would like to sale the following used vehicle on competitive bidding. Interested bidders are therefore invited to submit their bids as per the following instructions:
1. Bidders should pay Birr 300 to collect a bid document .On that Note bidders should deposit the amount in to UNDP account No here below and bring the deposit slip to the registry office in below address
Depositing Bank detail
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Acct No: 0171804383200
UNDP- Ethiopia country office
2. Bidders can inspect the vehicles from 2:00PM to 4:00PM at UNECA compound from February 18 to March18, 2019, from Monday to Thursday only.
3. The last day of submission of bid March 18, 20193:00 PM. Bid documents shall be submitted with a CPO of bid bond ETB 3,000.00 (Three Thousand Birr). CPOs will be returned to unsuccessful bidders.
4. Bid winners are required to pay the full amount of the winning price within a week period after the award and collect the vehicles within a month/30 consecutive days.
5. UNDP reserves the right to appropriate bid securities, if unsuccessful bidders fail to collect their bid securities within six months after notification of bid result.
6. Bid winners are responsible to settle any government duties as may be applicable before receipt of the vehicles.
7. UNDP reserves the right to reject any or all bids. Bidders who submit different amount in Figures and words will automatically be disqualified from the bid.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Contact: Mekdelawit Hailu, Head of Procurement Unit a.i. or
Ayenaddis Kebede; Procurement Officer
ECA Congo Building 6th floor, Africa Hall
Tel: +251-115-444352 or 0115-444455
Home Page: www.et.undp.org