PLAN INTERNATIONAL ETHIOPIA…INVITATION FOR BID Advertisement Pbx SUPPLY & INSTALL
PLAN INTERNATIONAL ETHIOPIA
INVITATION FOR BID
Pbx SUPPLY & INSTALL
Bid No. PIE/ADM/03/2019
Plan International Ethiopia is an international, humanitarian, child focused development organization without any religious, political or governmental affiliations it strives to achieve lasting improvements in the quality of life of deprived children through a process that unites people across cultures and adds meaning and value to their lives. To realize this, Plan has been using its guiding theoretical approach called Child – centred Community Development (CCCD). Plan International Ethiopia has been operating in Ethiopia since 1995.
In the relation with this, PLAN International Ethiopia would like to invite interested bidders for the supply & Installation of PBX System.
Bidders who are interested to participate in the tender should have & fulfil the following basic mandatory Requirements;
1. Copy of Renewed & Relevant business license
2. Copy of VAT Registration Certificate
3. Copy of TIN Certificate
4. Bid Security of 10,000.00 ETB CPO or Bank Guarantee
5. Technical & Financial Proposal
• Tenders submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
• Plan International Ethiopia reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.
• Bid instruction documents & TOR can be obtained from Plan International Ethiopia, Country Office in hardcopy form according to the details provided below:
Date for tender document collection From February 18, 2019 to March 1, 2019
Time for collecting tender documents 8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m. Monday to Friday
Tender deadline March 4, 2019 12:00 P.M. (Morning)
Tender public opening March 4, 2019 2:30 P.M. (Afternoon)
Plan International Ethiopia | Country Office
Logistics and Admin Department
2nd Floor of Yemez Building,Behind Ziquala Complex, on ECA Road
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia