PLAN INTERNATIONAL ETHIOPIA INVITATION FOR VIP LATRINE AND WATER POINT CONSTRUCTION BID
PLAN INTERNATIONAL ETHIOPIA
INVITATION FOR VIP LATRINE AND WATER POINT CONSTRUCTION BID
Bid No.: PIE/PRM/16/2019
Plan International Ethiopia is an international, humanitarian, child focused development organization without any religious, political or governmental affiliations it strives to achieve lasting improvements in the quality of life of deprived children through a process that unites people across cultures and adds meaning and value to their lives. To realize this, Plan has been using its guiding theoretical approach called Child – Centred Community Development (CCCD). Plan International Ethiopia has been operating in Ethiopia since 1995.
Plan International Ethiopia, Oromia Program Area (PIE- OPA) wants to construct VIP Latrines with water point works including the supply and commissioning of the constructions as summarized below
1. Copy of Renewed & Relevant business license for Fiscal Year 2011 E.C.
2. Copy of VAT Registration Certificate
3. Copy of TIN Certificate
4. For WWC-5,GC -5/ BC-5 and above Contractors only
5. Renewed registration of certificate of competency from relevant Ministry/bureau or office for fiscal year
6. Bid Security Bond of 2% CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee
Interested eligible contractors shall provide written application with original and neat copies of the following legal documents:-