Development Bank of Ethiopia invites interested and potential bidders for the procurement of Audit Service
Development Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for National Competitive Bid (NCB)
Bid Ref. No. DBE/NCB/NS/AS/02/2018/19
1. Development Bank of Ethiopia invites interested and potential bidders for the procurement of Audit Service( Year 2019 ,2020 and 2021)
2. Interested bidders are required to submit together with their bid documents;
i. Renewed trade license IV. Tax clearance certificate valid for the period
ii. TIN Certificate V. Suppliers Registration Certificate from PPA.
III. VAT Registration Certificate
3. Bidders shall submit bid security as detailed herein below:
1. Interested bidders shall Purchase complete set of bidding documents beginning from February 18, 2019 upon payment of a non-refundable Birr 100 (Birr One hundred only) to Customer Accounts Transaction Service office, Tower I, First floor and collect the bid document from Goods and Service Procurement Team, Tower II, 5th floor.
2. Bids shall be submitted into the tender box prepared for this purpose on or before March 05, 2019 at 10:00 A.M (in the morning) at the Development Bank of Ethiopia Head Office Tower II, Ground floor.
3. The Bid opening shall be opened on the above mentioned address, on March 05, 2019 at 10:05 A.M (in the morning) in the presence of bidders and/or their authorized representatives.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from DBE Head Office, Property and Facility Management Directorate Procurement Team, Tower II, 5TH floor, Tel. +251 11 5506020, ext. 313/204; Fax +251 11 553 7982.
5. Bidders should present their Financial and Technical documents separately in the sealed envelope.
6. The language of Tender shall be English.
7. DBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Development Bank of Ethiopi