Cooperative bank of Oromia (S.C) invites eligible bidders for the Development and Design of Enterprise Website
Cooperative Bank of Oromia (S.C)
Invitation to bid
Cooperative bank of Oromia (S.C) invites eligible bidders for the Development and Design of Enterprise Website. Interested bidders must collect bid documents from Procurement and Facility Management of the bank located at Dembel city Centre 2nd floor, Procurement team office through 6th Passenger lift, by paying non –refundable Birr 100 (Birr one hundred only) at Finfine Branch located at Get house building up on presenting duly signed application to the bid supported by copy of renewed trade license, TIN and VAT registration certificate. Bidders who did not obtain the bidding documents directly from the bank will be rejected during evaluation.
The relevant particulars or information required for submission of the proposal and bid documents are:-
1. Description of the items to be purchased are :-
Development and design of enterprise website
2. Interested bidders are required to provide the services that fulfill standard specification of the services as contained in the Bidding Documents and their addenda, which is to be purchased from Procurement team.
3. All bids must be accompanied with Birr 10,000 (ten thousand) bidsecurity in CPO or Bank guarantees in a separate envelope along with bid document which shall be valid for 120 days.
4. The bid document must be singed, wax sealed and submitted to Cooperative Bank of Oromia (S.C) located at Dembel city Centre 2nd floor , Procurement team office through 6th Passenger lift, in closed envelop.
5. The submission date of both technical and financial documents shall be up to March 11,2019 including Saturday counted as of the date of announcement of this bid on reporter newspaper during working hours up to 5.00 PM from Monday to Friday and up to 6:00 AM on Saturday.
6. The bid shall be opened on March 12,2019 at 9:00 A.M in the office of procurement and facility management of the bank located at Dembel city Centre 4th floor , through 6th Passenger lift,. The bank will notify the opening date of the financial part of the bid to those qualified bidders after evaluation of the technical part.
7. Bidders should present their technical and finical proposal separately.
8. The Bank fully reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially in case it finds other options.
9. Bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Team via Tel 011-557-77-71.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia (S.C.)