Preventive Maintenance Service
Invitation to Bid-Negative Pressure Preventive Maintenance Service
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is a non-governmental not-for-profit international public health organization registered under the laws of the State of Massachusetts, USA, with the registered office at # 784 Memorial Drive, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 02139, USA. MSH’s mission is to save lives and improve the health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. MSH envisions a world where everyone has the opportunity to a healthy life.
MSH would like to invite qualified vendors to conduct preventive maintenance of Negative Pressure Systemslocated at 8 Public Health Laboratories in Ethiopia, namely: Ethiopian Public Health Research Institute;Hawassa, Mekelle, Bahrdar, Adama, and Harari Regional Laboratories; and Gondar and Jimma University Hospitals.
Detailed list of maintenance activities to be conducted at each of the above-mentioned laboratories shall be collected in person from MSH Office located at Bole Sub-City, Kebele 03 House No. 2105(Bole Road Opposite Millennium Hall) or requested via email [email protected] However, at least the following activities are to be checked during Negative Pressure System maintenance:
- Airflow and duct leakage
- Alarm system
- Door interlock system
- Air tight system
- Air filtration (Primary, HEPA filter)
- Checking for appropriate functioning of AHU, FANs, attenuators, and filter housing
- Checking the exhaust and supply fan
The bidder shall also provide and install all local available materials such as doors, door sealing items, ceiling, protection grills, concrete and others.
Bidders shall meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for the bid
- Shall have at least two years proven experience on similar work i.e. installation, testing, commissioning and validation of TB containment laboratory for Negative Pressure System or conducted preventive and corrective maintenance for facilities with Negative Pressure units.
- Shall have ability to calibrate the pressure gauges according to the calibration standard
- Shall have training on Clean Room/Negative Pressure System from internationally recognized company
- Shall have appropriate Business License renewed for Ethiopian Fiscal Year 2010 and TIN Certificate
Minimum List of Calibration Equipment
- Aerosol Generator
N.B: Calibration certificate required for all for the year 2018/19 from a reputable Certification agency.
Interested qualified bidders meeting the above requirements shall send their detailed cost proposal toaccomplish themaintenance work. The Cost Proposal shall be put in a sealed envelope and inserted in a bid box placed at the following Office address. The Cost Proposal shall be submitted on or before June 22, 2018 4:30 p.m.:
Management Sciences for Health
Bole Sub-City, Kebele 03 House No. 2105
Bole Road Opposite Millennium Hall
Tel +251116175000 or Mobile+251911623048