AWF is seeking an external audit firm to undertake the audit of its account for the period ended December 31, 2018. Authorized audit firms with appropriate license from concerned government institutions are invited to submit their proposal for considerati
INVITATION FOR EXTERNAL AUDIT
African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) is an international Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) working to advance the conservation and management of Simien Mountains National Park (SMNP) in collaboration with the Ethiopian Wildlife Conservation Authority (EWCA) and other stakeholders.
AWF is seeking an external audit firm to undertake the audit of its account for the period ended December 31, 2018. Authorized audit firms with appropriate license from concerned government institutions are invited to submit their proposal for consideration.
Please include the below documents/details when submitting your proposal:
• Renewed Professional license;
• Trade license renewed for the year 2018/19;
• Tax payers’ identification number and / or VAT registration as may be appropriate;
• The proposal should demonstrate the qualifications of the firm and of the particular staff to be assigned to this engagement;
• The audit firm should demonstrate at least five years of experience in auditing;
• The audit firm should demonstrate auditing at least three Non-governmental organizations (NGOs);
• The cost breakdown (split cost of the audit and disbursement cost separately);
• Audit schedule.
While additional data may be presented, the proposal should be prepared simply and economically, providing a straightforward, concise description of the proposer’s capabilities to satisfy the requirements of the request for proposals.
AWF reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Bidders can seek clarification on the audit work by visiting AWF offices in Debark located at Simien Mountains National park head quarter by emailing to Tilahun Endalewat [email protected] by calling on 0918166764during office hours 8:30AM to 5:30 PM.
The audit will be conducted at AWFoffice in Debark.
To be considered, a proposal in PDF format must be received by 5:30PM on or before 28thFebruary