United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Bid for Rental of Machineries
Bid for Rental of Machineries
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) on behalf of UN-Habitat implementing the Emergency technical support to Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Addis Ababa: Rehabilitation of the Koshe dump site through implementing the Fukuoka Method. While implementing the project, there is a need for earth moving machineries to be rented which will supplement the ongoing operation of the site.
- Therefore, UNDP would like to rent the following list of Machineries each for 200 Hr service
- 2 Excavators - CAT / Komatsu or equivalent-Min bucket capacity 0.5m3 bucket size
- 1 Bulldozer-CAT/Komatsu or equivalent – min12 tone or more
- The suppliers are required to submit their bid proposal until Monday 10:00 AM in the morning
- The suppliers shall submit all the licenses for rental of machineries, VAT certificate, and TIN no.
- In their submission the supplier should have to indicate
- The machinery model, Year of made and hourly rate.
- The max time of deployment for the work
- The supplier should attach there Owner book that will support the machinery they indicated in their price offer
- The suppliers should submit their bid in a sealed envelope within 10 calendar days from the date the bid is floated on the news paper
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
ECA compound, Congo Building 6th floor, Africa Hall