Ipas Ethiopia ….Call for Expression of Interest in Audit Service
Call for Expression of Interest in
Ipas Ethiopia is an international non-profit organization working to improve women's lives with focus on reproductive health. Ipas's mission is to increase women's ability to exercise their sexual and reproductive rights and reduce abortion related morbidity and mortality. Ipas Ethiopia is registered at Federal Democracy of Ethiopia, Ministry of Justice on 15 May 2001 and re-registered with Charities & Societies Agency on 9 October 2009.
Ipas Ethiopia would like to invite certified chartered accountants categorized as Grade A auditor to perform an annual audit of our books of account for the fiscal year July 2017 to June 2018. Qualified audit firms are required to submit the technical and financial proposal and to fulfill the following legal criteria.
- A renewed professional license from the Audit General
- Value added tax certificate and tax identification number
- Legal documents that certify performance of similar tasks
- Evidences for the settlement of all taxes for the fiscal year 2016/2017
- Adequate and experienced personnel
- Experience with international NGOs
- Familiarity with United States GAAP
Please send your proposal with a sealed envelope before or on February 20, 2019 to the following postal address or hand-deliver to our office.
Micky Leland Street (22 Mazoria)
Behind Yeshi Buna
Tel: 011 663 3379/ 011 662 6311
P. O. Box 63001 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
N.B. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted