The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders those who engaged in Metal, Aluminum and Advertising Works for Fence Maintenance Work at ERCS Head Quarter as per the Specification provided in the bid document.
Re-Invitation to Bid
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders those who engaged in Metal, Aluminum and Advertising Works for Fence Maintenance Work at ERCS Head Quarter as per the Specification provided in the bid document.
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (Hundred Birr) from ERCS Logistics Department, Procurement Division, First floor, office No.25; which located around Stadium Addis Ababa.
- Bidders shall present copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2010/11 E.C., registrationcertificate, Tax Identification &VAT Registration Certificates, documents related to their experience and other necessary documents.
- All tenders must be submitted to Ethiopia Red Cross Society along with a bid security (bid bond) in acceptable forms (CPO or Bank guarantee) specified in the bidding data sheet amounting 2% of the bid offer, on separate envelope. The bid security shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
- Financial and Technical offers as well as CPO, all the threeshall be sealed and signed in one envelope, addressed to Ethiopia Red Cross Society whose address is mentioned below.
- Bidders shallsubmit at least three testimonial letters that shows their previous performance of the same works and each amounting greater than or equal to Birr 100,000.
- Bid will be closed on Feb. 27, 2019 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at 2:30pm in the presence of those bidders or their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at ERCS Logistics Department, procurement Division Conference Room, Addis Ababa.
- Bidders are advised to submit their Quotation indicating Unit&Total Price including VAT/ TOT, if any.
- Failure to comply with the conditions from No.2 to 8above shall result automatic rejection. .
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarters
Tel. 011 5 50 91 20
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.