Action For Development (AFD), an Ethiopian Residents Charity, invites interested bidders to Supply one set of open type 40KVA DieselGenerator and 18 kw Submersible
Invitation for Bid
Bid Ref No: AFDA-03/2019
Supply of one set of Open type 40 KVA Diesel Generator and one set of 18KW Submersible Pumps with all its accessories
- Action For Development (AFD), an Ethiopian Residents Charity, invites interested bidders to Supply one set of open type 40KVA DieselGenerator and 18 kw Submersible Pumpwith all its accessories from STOCK according to the specifications described in ANNEX II TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSfor its project implementation entitled “Emergency Response for Conflict affected Communities in Gumi Eldelo and Liben District of East Guji Zone ”, the project will be implemented in partnership with IRC.
- Eligible bidders are invited to take part in the bid upon submission of copies of renewed trade license, VAT registration & tax payer’s identification certificates.
- Bidding will be conducted through open local tender procedure.
- The bid document can be purchased from Action For Development (AFD) against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 during office hours, as of the date of this notice.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Human Resource and Administration Department of Action For Development, Tel 011 662 59 76, 0930366394, Fax 011 662 55 63, P.O. Box 19859.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting 1% of the total bid amount including 15% VAT, in the form of C.P.O. Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable.
- All bids must be submitted to Action For Development, one original marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy signed in the same way as the original and marked “COPY” by stating the contract title –Supply one set of open type 40KVA Diesel Generator and one set of 18KW Submersible Pumps with its all accessories andBid Ref. no.AFDA-02/2019, with wax-sealed envelope at or before 10:00 A.M. local time on27thFebruary ,2019. The technical and financial offer must be placed together in a sealed envelope.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend, 10:30 A.M. local time on27thFebruary, 2019.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection.
- The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Action For Development