Action For Development (AFD), an Ethiopian Residents Charity, invites interested bidders to Supply of G.I Pipes and HDPE Pipe for its project activities
Invitation for Bid
Bid Ref No: AFDA-02/2019
Supply of G.IPipe B -Class and HDPE PIPE PN 16
- Action For Development (AFD), an Ethiopian Residents Charity, invites interested bidders to Supply of G.I Pipes and HDPE Pipe for its project activities as follows:
Lot I Supply of G.I B-Class
- G.I Pipe B-class Ø 4”Quantity 25Pcs
- G.I Pipe B-class Ø 3”Quantity 25Pcs
- G.I Pipe B-class Ø 2.5” Quantity 55Pcs
- G.I Pipe B-class Ø 1.5” Quantity 20Pcs
- G.I Pipe B-class Ø 1” Quantity 24Pcs
Lot II Supply of HDPE PIPE PN 16
- HDPE Pipe PN 16 ,63mm 4500M
- HDPE PipePN 16 ,50mm 2700M
- HDPE Pipe PN 16 ,40mm 500M
- HDPE Pipe PN 16 , 32mm 600M
- Bidders Can Bid for One or both Lots
- Eligible bidders are invited to take part in the bid upon submission of copies of renewed trade license, VAT registration & tax payer’s identification certificates.
- Bidding will be conducted through open local tender procedure.
- The bid document can be purchased from Action For Development (AFD) against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 during office hours, as of the date of this notice.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Human Resource and Administration Department of Action For Development, Tel 011 662 59 76, 0930366394, Fax 011 662 55 63, P.O. Box 19859.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting 1% of the total bid amount including 15% VAT, in the form of C.P.O. Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable.
- All bids must be submitted to Action For Development, one original marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy signed in the same way as the original and marked “COPY” by stating the contract title Supply of G.I Pipe B Class and HDPE pipe PN 16 Bid Ref. no.AFDA-02/2019 with wax-sealed envelope at or before 10:00 A.M. local time on26, February2018. The technical and financial offer must be placed together in a sealed envelope.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend,
10:30 A.M. local time on26,February2018.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection.
- The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Action for Development