Supply of Maternity Waiting Home Equipment
Invitation to Bid No.LPTL 002/06/2018
Pathfinder International/Ethiopia (PI/E) is a non-for-profit organization dedicated to provide high quality reproductive health and family planning services that improve the lives of women and their families in Ethiopia.
Pathfinder International Ethiopia, hereby, invites potential bidders,who can supply the bellow mentioned equipment, with a renewed license for the year 2010 EC and VAT registered vendors to submit sealed price offers.
- Purchase of Maternity Waiting Home Equipment
NB: The above described equipment needed for our program implementation purpose in Addis Ababa, Hawass, and Bahir Dar towns at a various portion. So we encourage bidders’ to notify their optional delivery location with the same cost/bid offered price but to different locations for the respective items. Moreover, PIE may determine the exact quantity needed after bid opening based on budget availability.
- Interested bidders can collect the detailed information, sketch and specifications from the bid document that can be obtained from the address stated bellow on No. 3.
- The bid must be accompanied by a bid security of 1% of the total bid amount before VAT in form of Bank Guarantee or a certified payment order (CPO).
- All bides should be submitted within 10 calendar days from this date of announcement up to 4:30 PM local time, from Monday to Friday on the addressed below.
Pathfinder International Ethiopia Office,
Old Airport area, behind the South African Embassy, In front of AdotBldg, in a G+6 grey building,3nd floor, reception office.
- Bids will be submitted before or on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 11:30 AM and will be opened on the same day at2:30 PM in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the office of Pathfinder.
- The organization reserves the right to reject any or parts of the bids.
- Delivery shall be from the stockor production premises and at the earliest possible time. The bid price offers should include all costs related to the delivery, loading and unloading expenses as well as the transportation to the warehouse of the organization in Addis Ababa and/or to the other optional locations outside Addis Ababa.
For more information please contact: Pathfinder International Ethiopia; Telephone +251 011-320-3501.