MCG Construction PLC… INVITATION TO BID FOR GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATION OF BRIDGES
INVITATION TO BID FOR GEOTECHNICAL
INVESTIGATION OF BRIDGES
MCG Construction PLC hereby invites bids for geotechnical investigation of 5 (Five) River Bridges along Teltele – Wayu Wando – Erbore Road Project, Contract I (Km 0+000 – Km 42+000) as detail is hereunder:
- Interested bidders shall have at least 3 (three) years of experience with a minimum of 4 (four) bridge investigation done within the lastfive years.
- The evaluation criteria will be 80% for technical qualification and 20% for financial proposal.
- Interested bidders shall submit the following documents:
- Trade license renewed for 2011 EFY, VAT and TIN registration certificate.
- Tax clearance certificate which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender that remains valid at bidding date.
- Bidders can obtain bidding documents paying non-refundable fee ETB 300 (Three Hundred) from the below address: MCG Construction PLC, Head Office, Addis Ababa City, Woreda 03, Bole Sub City, House No. 1/083, in front of Shalapublic Park, Tel. 0118688889/0912456502
- All bids must be wax-sealed and accompanied by bid security of ETB 50,000 (Birr twenty-five thousand only) in the form of a certified cheque/CPO/bank guarantee in favour of MCG Construction PLC valid for a period of 60 days from the date of bid submission.
- The bids shall be delivered, at the above noted address on or before 10:00 AM, 18th,February, 2019.
- Technical bids will be opened on 18th, February, 2019 at 10:30 AM. Financial bids will beopened with notification for those bidders who pass in technical evaluation.
- We will not be responsible for any costs/expenses incurred by the bidders inconnection with site visits, preparation and delivery of bids.
- Bidders are instructed to submit technical and financial proposals in separateenvelope.
- We reserve the right to reject any or all bids without assigning any reason/s thereof.
MCG Construction P.L.C