Printing of Family Health Guide
INVITATION FOR PROCUREMENT OF SUPPLIES
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
PATH Ethiopia is implementing a project called “optimizing the Health Extension program to increase integrated Community Case Management of Childhood illness utilization in Ethiopia” OHEP. This project is aimed to increase uptake of integrated Community case Management of childhood illness (iCCM) and Community Based Newborn Care (CBNC) services.
PATH is now seeking the service of potential /large printing companies to print Family Health Guides in Afan Oromo language as per the Specification given below.
- Bidders should submit copies of valid and renewed trade license for year 2009 E.C, VAT registration certificate, and Tax Payer’s Registration certificate& The FDRE public procurement & Property administration Agency certificate together with their bid.
- Bidders should also present testimonials as evidence of previous experience in similar large scale printing activities of the same kind of specification from eligible past customer/user.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting 1% of the total bid amount including 15 % VAT, in the form of C.P.O. Bid Bond in any other form shall not be acceptable.
- Bids will be opened only in the presence of bidders who submitted their bid and Procurement Committee Members of the PATH Office on June 18, 2018 at 2:00 P.M.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated in this bid will result in automatic rejection and C.P.O. will not be returned.
- Utilize highly reliable printing Machines /equipment and quality materials to process and produce PATH printing requirements.
- Have not been under a declaration or record of ineligibility of corrupt and /or fraudulent practices issued or kept by PATH.
PATH reserves the right to accept or reject part or all of any or all the bids.
Bidders should submit their offer with details in person on or before June 15, 2018 at 4:30 P.M to the organization in a sealed envelope addressed to:
PATH Ethiopia Country Program Office,
Getu Commercial Center (Rear side) 1st to 4th Floor,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Telephone: - 0115-504255/50434