The supply of QR Code payment system ,license and implementation
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for The bid document shall be obtained commencing from June 11, 2018 from Procurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 1st Floor, Room No. 101 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00 (Three One Hundred) only during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 11.45:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 3.45:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 11:45 A.M.).With.Presentation, copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, or certification on tax issue from concerned organ is a must for foreign bidders. Local bidders should include VAT Registration Certificate in addition to the above requirements.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid Security(EMD)amounting 90,000.00 (BirrNinety Thousand only) or equivalent USDor EURO or Pound sterling in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or cash payment order(C.P.O).Bid security issued by foreign Bank shall be counter guaranteed by local Banks.Bid Security in any other form is not acceptable.
- All Bids shall be submitted in the tender box prepared for this purpose at procurement sub process, cited, at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building (Near Vatican Embassy) in the meeting hall during office hour before July 09, 2018; 2:00 P.M.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, July 09, 2018; 2:30 P.M
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-3722858/011-372-28 47/3722826, Fax 011 3 72 28 89, or visit [email protected]
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (5) above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.