FHI360- Alive & Thrive project would like to invite audit firms categorized as Grade A or B under the approved list of the office of Federal Audit General Provided by the Charities and Societies Agency to perform the annual audit for 15 months (from Octob
Call for Expression of Interest in Audit Service
Family Health International (FHI360)- Alive & Thrive project is a multi-year initiative aimed at improving the nutritional status of infants and young children and is being implemented through a joint partnership with different partners. The initiative will contribute significantly to the Government of Ethiopia’s priorities and accelerate ongoing efforts to reduce stunting. It will also create synergies with other stakeholders such as the women’s associations, UN agencies, other international and local non-government organizations, and the private for-profit sector.
FHI360- Alive & Thrive project is registered with Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Charities and Societies Agency under license number 0092 since March 25, 2016.
FHI360- Alive & Thrive project would like to invite audit firms categorized as Grade A or B under the approved list of the office of Federal Audit General Provided by the Charities and Societies Agency to perform the annual audit for 15 months (from October 2017 to December 2018) books of account.
Interested Audit Firms which:-
- are registered Certified Chartered Accountants,
- are registered for Valued Added Tax,
- have evidence of settlement of all taxes for the previous fiscal years,
- have adequate and experienced personnel,
- have at least 5 years minimum experience of similar tasks,
- are able to commit contractual obligation for the next fiscal periods,
can submit their technical and financial proposal outlining the background, methodology schedules, approaches of the process, professional staffing list and CV, evidence of work done for other similar NGOs, and detailed financial proposal including applicable government taxes with detail of mode of payment, and timeframe for reporting mechanism for each activity and deliverable.
Interested audit firms can collect copy of this RFP from Alive & Thrive project office and submit Technical and Financial proposals in a separate sealed envelope to our office located at Gambia Road, Meskel Flower Area, In front of Adot Tina Hotel, FHI360 office building 3rd floor.
Office phone: 251-11-466-4932/34
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Criteria for selection: Best Value:
- Capability and Experience, including proposed key Personnel and technical proposal (50%)
- Completeness and appropriateness of the budget (40%)
- References and Past Performance (10%)
- DISCLAIMERS AND FHI SOLUTIONS PROTECTION CLAUSES
- FHI SOLUTIONS may cancel the solicitation and not make an award
- FHI SOLUTIONS may reject any or all responses received
- Issuance of a solicitation does not constitute an award commitment by FHI Solutions
- FHI SOLUTIONS reserves the right to disqualify any offer based on offeror failure to follow solicitation instructions
- FHI SOLUTIONS will not compensate offers for response to solicitation
- FHI SOLUTIONS reserves the right to issue an award based on initial evaluation of offers without further discussion
- FHI SOLUTIONS may choose to award only part of the activities in the solicitation, or
issue multiple awards based on the solicitation activities
- FHI SOLUTIONS may request from short-listed offerors a second or third round of either oral presentation or written response to a more specific and detailed scope of work that is based on a general scope of work in the original RFP.
- FHI SOLUTIONS has the right to rescind an RFP or rescind an award prior to the signing of a subcontract due to any unforeseen changes in the direction of FHI SOLUTIONS’s client, be it funding or programmatic.
- FHI SOLUTIONS reserves the right to waive minor proposal deficiencies that can be
corrected prior to award determination to promote competition
- FHI SOLUTIONS will be contacting offerors to confirm contact person, address and that bid was submitted for this solicitation.
Deadline for submission: On or before February 15, 2019 4:30 pm.
Late submissions may not be accepted.
End of RFP